Monday, January 30, 2012

Crackalackin'

One of my new favorites is Revlon Chic.  It's a greyish blue that I found at Target last week.  I put it on one nail in the store thinking it might be a matte polish (it was in with a couple other matte polishes and didn't have it's own spot).  It wasn't, and I put it back, but I didn't even get to the registers.  I kept looking down at it and knew I had to have it.

Last night, I wanted to do something more than plain polish, but keep it simple.  I put on the Revlon Chic with the Sally Hansen silver crackle.  Love it.


I want to get more crackle polishes, especially ones that are not metallic, but I was looking today and didn't feel like spending the money.  I may do some research online on cheaper crackles and how they compare to Sally Hansen and OPI.


No comments:

Post a Comment